No matter what type of building, roofing metal sheet is used in various forms or types. Whether it is made of zinc, copper and steel alloy, insulated metal panels provide an excellent destination.
Image Source: Google
Metal roof panels of various types based on the composition of materials, patterns and striations, the type of stitching, and so on. Based on the type of materials used, they can be made from Galvalume steel, galvanized steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, and zinc. However, based on the pattern of stitches, they are of the following types
- Standing seam – this involves metal panels are locked at the edge to form a seam pattern.
- Stamped profile – is used to obtain a textured surface on a metal panel.
Now based on the striations, these can be classified as –
- Flat sheet – This is the sheet that does not have patterns on them and flat.
- Ribbed sheets – In, the sheet has indented in a V shape, beads, etc.
- Striated sheets – consists of tiny striations consistent.
- Corrugated roofing sheets – Being one of the most common types of stores and warehouses, it has a consistent pattern of corrugated metal panels.
However, keep in mind that based on your goals, you have to choose the most suitable type for you because it will reflect the performance of the sheet.