Apple iPhone customers recognize the Air Sharing App as one of the most effective "cloud" applications for smartphones. Avatron has developed an indigenous iPad application of their preferred Air Sharing application for the iPad. This app merely makes documents sharing among all your mobile phones and your computer systems simple and also totally tension free. With Air Sharing HD for iPad, you can easily install your iPad as a WIFI drive on your computer system.
The sharing interface is incredibly straightforward as you can Drag and Drop the required files between your iPad and your computer system. Attaching to your computer calls for a cost-free Core FTP desktop app if you make use of Windows. Linux users just have to allow SSH and in the case of Mac OSX users, they have to turn on Remote Login. Once connected you could relocate, duplicate, paste, erase, etc. using the same native gestures constructed into the iPad. You could organize your data in the folder and rapidly edit them as required. The device has a built-in PDF visitor and enables you to check out as well as send email files in virtually every required format. The PDF viewers sustain advanced PDF functions such as bookmarks, tabulation, and also web page thumbnails. Air Sharing HD includes an e-mail application that permits you with accessibility to both POP3 as well as IMAP mail servers. It can also be used with the major email service providers such as Gmail, AOL, Yahoo!, and also Hotmail. Our most liked function with Air Sharing HD is that we can browse the materials of a Zip Archive without having to go through the Unzipping process.
Which File Formats are Supported By Air Sharing HD?
- iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote).
- Microsoft Office.
- Safari web archive.
- HTML websites.
- PDF (also password-protected and heavy size files).
- Adobe Illustrator (saved as PDF Suitable).
- RTF and RTFD.
- Plain text (lots of character encodings).
- Source code, with the color-coded format.
- Videos, Sound, and also Photos.
Which File Servers are Supported By Air Sharing HD?
- Presets for MobileMe iDisk, FilesAnywhere (WebAdvanced), iCloud, MyDisk.se, various other WebDAV servers.
- Safe and secure HTTPS when available.
- Select MobileMe iDisks from your Contacts.
- FTP as well as Secure FTP.
- SSH (SFTP).
- Mac OS X 10.4+ (Tiger, Leopard, Snow Leopard), Windows (XP, Vista, 7), Linux, or any type of web internet browser.
- Printing requires Mac OS X or Linux on the network.
- Computer-to-iPhone link needs Wi-Fi network.
- Free desktop computer software (Core FTP) required for attaching to Windows OS.
If you still like to search for a better app than this try the Zapya Download for iPhones.